5 Steps to a Slim and Sexy Body: Muscle Building Tips for Slim Women
What are the most effective muscle building tips for slim women? Building muscle turns out to be a sweet spot for fitness buffs in order to get an attractive body. What about building muscle for women? If you have a slim body, how can you make it more substantial by adding muscle?
There is muscle development for men and there is muscle development for women. However, women develop muscles more slowly and on a smaller scale than men. But this does not mean that it is more difficult for the fair sex to build muscle. Gaining muscles is not a difficult task for women. A slim woman can appear stronger and more athletic if she gains muscles. This can be accomplished through a combination of weight lifting and proper nutrition. Here are 5 steps of muscle building tips for slim women.
- Step 1 – Plan a weekly weight training program. Are you a newbie to weightlifting? Start by exercising 2 times a week. Otherwise, if you already have extensive experience in weight training, you can implement a training session 3-4 times a week. As you get stronger, your body will adjust to the exercises. Incorporate more workouts into your program. Then you can develop a weight lifting program 4-6 days a week.
- Step 2 – Make sure your workouts target specific muscle groups. At the end of your weekly routine, your shoulders, back, chest, stomach, biceps, triceps, hamstrings, quads, and calves should have been trained accordingly. In your exercises, be sure to focus on 1 to 4 muscles in your body. On a training day, for example, you can do a combination of exercises for your chest, back, and legs. In another training session, you can target your upper body and lower body on a different training day.
- Step 3 – Build more muscles by lifting heavy weights with little repetition. With this routine, you will be able to perform your reps easily, which in turn will increase your endurance. New muscle tissues do not develop. Lift weights that are heavy enough that you can finish a set of 6 to 8 reps. Eight to ten full exercises would suffice for each of your sessions.
- Step 4 – Allow time for muscle recovery. Take a 2-3 minute break in between each set of workouts. Alternate your routine. Train the same muscle groups after 48 hours. You need to incorporate recovery days into your routine where muscle repairs are carried out until your muscles begin to grow.
- Step 5 – Follow the proper diet and nutrition for muscle development. Nutrient-dense foods are particularly great for building muscle mass. The foods you eat should be high in vitamins, but low in calories, fat, and sugar. The protein-rich foods that you should include in your diet are fruits and vegetables, foods low in fat and rich in calcium, whole grains, and protein. Lean proteins from turkey, skinless chicken, whey, fish, and soy are other valuable food sources for building muscle.
These are simple but effective steps to get tips on muscle building for slim women.